Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Lloyd

Champawat India
Lloyd Split AC is relaxing!
Sep 30, 2017 07:59 PM 5618 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Lloyd 1 Ton Split AC . I'm using from last 1 years, now also brought it in rs 24000 from shopping mall not online, because this type of online products company's don't give good services to customer because they don't have any service centers in our area or local market . I'm using this from last 1 year and I don't faced any problem for this AC . this AC worked properly . That's why I don't need any service from service center, but the mall owner provide a good service to there's customer through the product company and I saw that . Its cooling capacity is very good .It generally takes 5 to 10 minutes to cool the room . It's fan speed is very good it gives more air flowing than the other ac can do. I think it's be good choice to bought for the hot areas .It is power saving satisfied and reliability product for me and i'm very happy with this cool product. And I recommended you to buy this amazing cool AC.

Lloyd Aura LS13A3LX 1 Ton Split AC