Cooling and Sound:

Disgusting Product always makes dissapoint
Jan 20, 2018 09:14 PM 6689 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hii, guys soumya here to represent my own experience about this disgusting product .I purchase this air conditioner and I am using for this ac last 2 years.so people who are going to buy this product read this review carefully.Till the warranty expiration this works good but when the warranty of this AC finished it start showing its face.Its cooling is decreases and its sound is suddenly increase.after I call its service center but they are long time to respond finally they are come to me and say service would be chargeable .After service of this AC problem is not solve.sound increasing is continue.it is not reliable like other company AC.i am not fully satisfaction of buying this ac.and it is a worst thing for high price and low quality which this AC is a not value of money I tried to contact the seller from which I bought this through the medium of a very famous online shopping website but no one responded, neither the original seller, nor the website.Just for saving a few thousand bucks I bought this piece, which is actually of no use. Even a cooler can give more cooling then this useless Air Conditioner.I appeal to everyone that kindly don't go for this Air Conditioner as just by trying to saving a few thousand bucks you will be compromising with your comfort and quality for along time.

Lloyd Aura LS13A3LX 1 Ton Split AC