Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Lloyd

Jajpur India
Do not spend your money for buy it. Stupid AC !!!
Nov 21, 2017 05:44 PM 5232 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi, This Brahmananda here, I have been used this model Lloyd FLS13AAA since recent years now and the outcomes have not been truly fulfilling. Discussing the administration and bolster which is shocking, I needed to call the administration individual 3 times since the establishment, inside 3 months the AC compressor quit working and I needed to document a protest which was appropriately dealt with however again I needed to confront a similar issue twice in next a half year, with no sensible clarification from the Lloyd client mind administrators. The AC accompanies 5 years compressor guarantee which is great however the continuous crackdown is a remark upon.

Cooling is normal, for a respectable room measure, it takes something close to 18-20 minutes yet again there is an issue of terrible scent which is here and there radiated from the air outlet particularly when its turned on after a drawn-out period which can be at times extremely hard to be managed. The sound is alright, however, compressor now and then can make a commotion .

The administration workforce who came twice to service the AC did extremely inadmissible occupation by simply cleaning the channel with water which should effectively be possible by a layman. There must be intensive checking of electricals.

From my experience in the wake of paying 27000/ -, the item isn't sufficiently dependable, and I am not happy with the overall execution and I don't figure it can be a great incentive for cash at this cost.

Lloyd Aura LS13A3LX 1 Ton Split AC