Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

MY SECRET FOR SOFT AND SMOOTH HAIR!
Dec 04, 2017 09:49 PM 8488 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hi Friends!

Today I Tell You My Hair Secret Which Make My Hair Smooth , Frizz free or Soft.

SO THAT IS LIVON SERUM !

Believe Me It Is Amazing Product For Who Like To Go Out For Long Time.

I THINK BOTH MEN OR WOMEN CAN USE IT.

Because My Brother Also Used It.

I Used This Product Till 2 years. And Trust Me! Whenever I Used It I Get Amazing Result.

SO LETS TALK ABOUT THIS PRODUCT IN CLEAR WAY!

In Clear Words! It Is For Who Like Like To Go Out But Everybody Knows If We Go Out The Pollution or Air Make Our Hair Damaged, Frizzy, Dry End Tangles. Which Is Not Good To Girls Because They Always Want To Look Perfect In Front Of People.

Not Only Pollution Some shampoo Or Conditioner Are Cause This Four Condtion.

So I Recommed LIVON HAIR SERUM To Get Rid Of This Problems.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It is Availbale In Two Packs

1) 50ml = 125rs

2) 100ml = 184rs

I Mainly Bought 100ml Pack Because It Last long For 2-3months.

INGRIDENTS

So It Contain VITAMIN E Which Is Essential To Remove Dryness or Frizzness From Your Hairs.

Which Also Make Your Hair Smooth.

It Contain 'Cutisoft' Formula. Actually You Definetly Think. Is It Contain Silicon?

Yes You Are Right That Contain Silicon.

It Not Harm Your Hair Infact Coating Over The Hair And Makes Them Shining Or Frizz Free.

Others Ingridents Is Mineral Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Acetate, Tocopheryl And Dimenthiconol Etc

These Are All Add In It For Its Consestancy Or The Colour And Texture Also.

HOW TO USED?

There Is Only 4 Steps Which Is Not So lOng: -

1) Just Wash Your Hair And It Is Your Choice To Conditioner Your Hair Or Not.

2) Dry Your Hair Using Of Towel Gently.

3) Take Just 4 And 5 Drops Of Serum On Your Palm And Apply Gently Along The Hair Length Start Middle Portion To Bottom.

4) After Applying Serum Then Comb Your Hair Gently To Remove Tangles , knots And Snals.

ADVANTAGES

1) In Clear Words It Is Protect Your Hair From Damage, Control Frizz, Remove Tangles, Reduces Breakage.

2) It Make Your Hair 3× SMOOTHER And

50× GLOSSIES. So You Get Saloon Like Hair At Home.

3) It Nouirshes Your Hair Gently And Give Shine On Your Hair With Perfect Colour.

4) Sometime Some Shampoo Rob Your Hair Smoothness, Softness, And Making Hair Rough And Brittle. This Cause Tangles On Your Hair And Combing Tangle Is Like Break Your Hair. So It Also help To Reduces Tangles From Your Hair Easily Without Any Breakage.

5) It Is very Light When I Apply! Its Feel I cant Apply Anything It Is Non Sticky Or Non Oily.

6) It Has Mild Fragnance When I Apply It My Hair Give A Perfume Like fragnance Which is I Like Most.

7) It Give A Best Texture To My Hair.

SO THERE IS 7 POINTS WHICH I GET AFTER USING THIS PRODUCT

BUT THERE IS ONE BAD POINT ONLY

WHICH IS IT CONTAIN SOME CHEMICALS.

To Girls Or Boys Ager Apko Mera Ye Itna Lamba Review Pasand Aya or Isse Apki Help Hui !

SO FRIENDS LIKE MY REVIEW