Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

New Delhi India
Good product in cheap price
Aug 30, 2018 04:07 PM 6468 Views
(Updated Aug 30, 2018 04:11 PM)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hello People, I want to share my review on Livon Serum. I used to have curly and frizzy hair so my sister suggested my to use this Livon Serum. I started using this serum and it actually worked for my hair.

It comes in a plastic bottle and will cost you around Rs 140/- for 50 ml but believe me guys its more than enough because you have to use very little quantity every time you apply this on your hair.

The fragrance is very light and amazing. After using it for 3 weeks my hair started looking shiny and frizz free. I used to have very rough hair but after the use of this serum my hair are healthy now.

I apply serum very night before going to sleep. You can apply it after shampoo as well. It does not made my hair Silky but it did made my hair shiny and I got rid of my curly hair. I use this product every day.

This product is a value for money for girls and boys both.

Thank You.