Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Lov ur hair
May 09, 2018 11:44 AM 6593 Views (via Android App)

Fragrance:

Ease of Styling:

Hi frnd. Me gurpreet today here come to give to review of new livon hair serum. firstly talk about its packaging. its very impressive. on the packaging the give to guarantee of frizz free silky smooth shiny hair. with only few drops. when you use it first time after wash you can get the immigate effect on hair. First u will get frizz free hair when it I use first time I can think it is also like all serum but no I was rong after usingig my hair was totaly change its look like saloon type of hair. I mean after spa vali look agi thi yrrr. realy like it. I use wide comb after shawer but I saw with this even single hair is no breake. I realy like it. I now its little costly than another but its beneficial also fragrance is also good nd I more ipm. Thing not only after shower agr apne baal nhi dhoye or achanak kisi party mein jana pard gya to bhi ise lga kr apo ek dumm saloon jesa look pa sakte. is that effective or not.

Livon Serum