112, Eldorado Building, Nungambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034, TN

+91-8939095000, +91-44-42601234, +91-44-42601230

Pathetic service at Little Italy Pune
Sep 08, 2009 12:26 PM 1161 Views

I had a very bad experience at Little Italy restaurant at Pune on Saturday 05/09/2009. Once the restaurant gets crowded the staff just cannot mange the crowd. We were served soup and main course quickly.

The desert Chocolate Bomb took 35 mins to deliver, was overdone and the syrup inside was thich as well, and taste bitter due to over cooking.

To add to this once the bill arrived and we handed over the card for payment, we had to wait for another 30 mins for bill processing. Various reminders and no response. Only on going to there counter, I was told my card was misplaced, and I had to identify which card was mine. The staff did not have any courtsey to even apologise, They are trained just to say yes ma'am. And to top it all I paid Rs.420 (for two) for the desert which we did not even eat.

Little Italy - Nungambakkam - Chennai