36, Alkapuri Society, Behind HDFC Bank, Alkapuri, Vadodara 390007, GJ

+91-265-2354937

Vadodara, Gujarat, India India
Best Italian food
May 15, 2018 03:24 PM 358 Views (via Mobile)

This place is quite good place and I am in love with Little Italy restaurant. It is very good ambience amazing live music great food and very yummy cocktails also if you are a Italian food then you must have to visit this place it has a really good interior and live DJ with indoor seating. The food is very delicious and the service is also very good we ordered Jalapeno pepper and black Russian pepper pizza which are very spicy made as per our order. They also offer very good mocktails of different varieties. The paperwork very cheesy and perfectly crispy Pizza was begin quantity and perfect fit for 3 or 4 people. I have visited it many times the end I want to say that their food and drinks never disappoint me . It is a fun to have food over there with your friends family members and other people.

Believe me friends it is one of the best Italian restaurant in Vadodara.

Write a Review on Little Italy - Alkapuri - Vadodara