Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Phase 2 Road, Hinjawadi, Pune 411057, MH

+91-9820064498

LBW, the best thing to have happened to Shreya!
Mar 25, 2016 07:09 PM 5816 Views

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

First time in my life I have seen such a wonderful campus for daycare, courteous, highly professional, passionate and dedicated teachers, staff, and moushies. I feel that LBW is a place where one can rely for the best foundation for their kid and over all development.

Best wishes personally and professionally to you and your staff! Special thanks to ‘Mavshi’(Usha & Godavari) & to all her teachers- Yashsvi Mam who tries her level best to make her enjoy and try to learn through fun. Special thanks for Shaila Mavshi(cook of LBW) for cooking yummy and delicious and hygienic food for our babies. Of course, this is all made possible by the exceptional manner in which LBW is managed. “THANK YOU” can never express our gratitude for all you’ve done for Shreya.  We will never forget this part of her life and journey.

Though at the beginning I had some issues with staff and however everything got resolved after discussion immediately and I had never faced those issues later. So thankful to management(Geeta mam and Manisha mam) as they are always open for discussion and listen to parents.

I really thank to all Moushies and Teachers. For being working mom is not easy. Because of them we can work peacefully.

I wish all the very best to all at LBW team for their efforts.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GOD BLESS.

• Madhuri Waghmare(Shreya's Mom)

(IT Developer, Cummins)