Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Phase 2 Road, Hinjawadi, Pune 411057, MH

+91-9820064498

I wish I could continue.....
Apr 25, 2018 06:20 PM 1113 Views

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

I was working in Quadron and got fed up of nannies at home as they used to take off whenever they used to feel like. I went to LBW and fortunately they had a spot available for my kid. My kid was at that time 13 months old.

I was skeptical earlier as they had little different schedule of feeding kids and the lunch they used to provide to infants section was in purree form(i had hard time to get my son started chewing so I didn't like their puree form spoil my child again). To my surprise. they had all efforts to make my child & me comfortable. They adjusted their timings for him and allowed me to send him lunch as per his likings.

It was just not fulfilling though . I had many issues in his early days and I made a draft of all the issues/feedback. They not only promised me but actually worked on those issues to resolve.

After a month & half, when I used to pick my child in evening, he used to hug me & go back to his "Usha maushi" lol

He had learnt lot of rhymes and used to participate in art & craft classes. He started doing actions on few of the rhymes too.

I wish I could continue but had to relocate and missing this day care here.

Thank you Rinki mam, Geeta mam and all the maushi there to love my child and pamper him!

Little Big World - Pune