Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Phase 2 Road, Hinjawadi, Pune 411057, MH

+91-9820064498

My very personal experience with little big world
May 19, 2015 04:10 PM 7765 Views

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Its my child's third month at LBW and thought I must share how happy we are when she waves "Bye Bye" to me and her daddy with a smiling face when she leaves for school every morning. It's been our pleasure that she is under such good care and so much of daily activities, we can experience her energy every day and the new things that she is learning daily.

I would like to convey my compliments to the teachers and caretakers who are so enthusiastic and caring about her and her needs.

We also appreciate the food and the variety that is offered to the kids, which has ensured my daughter is also enjoying the food at LBW, Please keep up the wonderful work that you are doing in managing the entire school with so much of compassion and energy. Looking forward as always to see our child learn new things and growing up as a happy child that she is.

Little Big World - Pune