Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Worst site
Aug 13, 2019 12:14 PM 22705 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hi,

These days I really had a bad experience with limeroad. Or i can say worst experience i ever had. Your customers executive are not ready to resolve my issue. I had 5 items and only 1 have got and rest items hasn't been delivered yet. It was supposed to deliver on 11th August but today is 13th August and there is no update regarding my order. Yesterday the delivery person called me and said" Ma'am i am at your location please collect your order" i said am not at home can you please reschedule my delivery he then he said yes ma'am i ll be back in one hour. Then again he called me up at 3' o' clock and said Ma'am am at your location so i said "ok let me ask somebody to collect my order so i gave him another no. To contact but he hadn't call. Neither he came to deliver my product. I tried to contact him but he didn't answer my call. And till now there no update regarding my order.

Limeroad.com