Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Allahabad India
Worst Quality delivering Store.
Aug 23, 2019 11:58 PM 23377 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hello Everyone,

Limeroad is an Online store Just Like Amazon and Flipkart. One day saw an advertisement of clothes on Fb so I clicked on the image so it redirected me to to site of Limeroad where I saw there were lots of clothes and they looking very nice so I tried to zoom the image of a product so a notification came "Use Limeroad App to for Better Experience" so I downloaded the App from Playstore and Created an account on Limeroad and Logged In. I Ordered 2-3 Products Instantly because they were looking nice and the price of the product was less(In Comparison to the Looks of the Clothes). And Finally when the products were delivered none of them were like the image they have shown on the App. And the Quality of the Product was very Poor. I don't know how somebody could think of selling such products. So I returned all the products on the same day. And that was my experience using Limeroad. and Keep hearing quality issues of the product from limeroad from some of my friend and I keep telling them to not use such Apps they just waste Our time.

Thank you.