Product Quality:

Mar 24, 2019 12:51 AM 28778 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad is an e commerce fashion website. I once had an add of really good jeans of limeroad on facebook I opened the tab and landed on limeroad jeans section.

The prices were really good and the jeans looked'REALLY GOOD IN THE PICTURE'.

The biggest mistake was that I did not notice that the jeans were non branded.

I ordered one jeans for 900 rupees it was distressed and dark blue in colour and looked like a really good jeans of some good brand like calvin klein worth over 5000 and it was also at 70% discount.

I received my jeans 5 days later I was really excited but all my excitement got wasted as soon as I opened the package.

The jeans was in light blue colour and all the distress marks were looking really unprofessional. I actually thought that the jeans has been purchased from some roadside stall for 300 rs and sold to me for 900 rs by using some good pictures.

I immediately asked them to return the product and asked to give my money back I was fortunate enough to get my money back. But I do not recommend anyone to use LIMEROAD as they upload appealing pictures but most of their stuff is non branded and of bad quality. So dont waste your money

I hope the review was useful

Limeroad.com