Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Limeroad keeps the money and the product both
Dec 08, 2020 07:28 PM 1890 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Dear All,

Please be aware of dealing with this website called "limeroad.com".

I purchased s sweatshirt for my son and the same was applied for return pick up and there courier partner took it back. The product is already delivered back to limeroad and since Nov 19th it is showing under quality check pending.

There was no update on that for many days. I tried calling them but they are not taking calls at all so one has to write an email to them.

After that I received a call from there executive I was told that the product is not delivered back to there warehouse(which should not be a customer's concern at all since its the company's courier partner that took the product from me) secondly the after that they came up with new story that the product is different later on I was told that the product has failed the quality check. Upon repeated emails I was told that the refund shall reflect in my account in 2 to 5 working days only after I looped the company's founder Suchi Mukherjee. I did not get any reply from her as well. After so many days again I got a call from an executive(gaurav) and was denied of my money and they shall keep the delivered product as well and no further assistance shall be given at all.

I REQUEST EVERYONE ON THE FORUM TO SHARE THIS REVIEW AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE AND BEWARE OF SHOPPING FROM LIMEROAD.

PLEASE HELP AND SUPPORT