Parking:

Fake Online Product
Jul 24, 2019 11:10 AM 3581 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I recently ordered a blazer(11-12yrs) for my son. The packing was the worst I've seen. Can you imagine the blazer was packed in a thin plastic cover, stuffed & couriered. After receiving, I noticed the blazer was fully wrinkled, had white stains below the left-hand side of the lower pocket and it was a used one(not NEW). Above all, I could get the sweat stench emanating from the blazer.

I immediately complained to the Customer care number(1800 123 1555) and requested for a refund and return. I even raised an email complaint explaining that product was NOT a new one and it was defect piece. I was assured false statements by the phone officer that within 2 days, the return and refund would happen. I waited for 4 working days, nobody turned up to collect, nor I received a response to my email, and no one had called either. I finally went to the Gopalan Mall on Old Madras road and had to personally do the return & exchange of the product.

Beware while ordering online!

Regards, George, M: 9108551715