Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

+91-9999899998

Bullshit service, theives, fraud website.
Aug 05, 2014 05:11 PM 26840 Views

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

My Order ID #1201465813 was place on 31st July 2014 & as per the instructions prescription was attached, but after 3 days I got a mail that after the call, pls forward us  your prescription.

What? No call from CC? Nothing! But then I emailed them my details. Then after 2 days CC mailed me, to change the lens type & said that new lens would cost me minimum Rs. 1999/- whereas they are much cheaper available in local market. So I asked them to cancel my order and refund my amount, but to my horror I received a sms informing about the store credit. Then I have to call them again to provide me the refund & then they raised a request & I don't know when I would get by refund.

After waiting for 6 days I didn't get any anything & also wasted time by calling these bunch of idiots at Lenskart. Bullshit service! Not recommended to anyone and never buying from these thieves who want your money & waste your time. Who wants a store credit from their over priced website. Dont ever buy from these fraudsters.

Lenskart.com