Product Quality:

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Dear Friends

Recently about a month back I have purchased two power glasses, one for my wife and one for me. I liked the frame and also the lens they were looking very good.

After I started using them I felt they are little flimsy and not worth the cost, so I used it very carefully for it costed me about Rs.5600. After about 15 days of use one of my office staff told me that my glass is broken on the top. Then only I noted that a small piece of Glass got chipped off, I was utterly shocked because it was totally new and expensive to my standards.

I immediately called the lenskart shop at Jawahar Nagar, Chennai(Branch) they ruffly answered that I would have dropped the Glass, I told them no I did not.

They said it is non of their responsibility and will not repair or replace under no uncertain circumstances. I was rudely shocked by their behaviour.

There are very good small optic shops are there near our area, who were very good but we go to big corporate thinking that they are good but unfortunately they prove us wrong.

They told me that both the glass and frame got warranty when I asked them it is only for discolouration but not on other things. It is a plain cheating.

Any one who go there will be cheated one day or other.

Lenskart.com