For Business

App & Websites:

+91-9999899998

My order
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
May 12, 2022 10:44 AM 50+ Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

I ordered my glasses on 1st May 2022 and they promise to deliver it on 10th May. I waited. Then after 2-3 days customer representative called and told that you need to provide your eye prescription. I went specifically to a lenskart store for same, get my prescription and provided to them. Then after 2-3 day I again received a call stating that my prescription are not fitting in my glasses, infant I have selected the by-focal frame as mentioned on the website. I was so disappointed and told them to cancel it and return the money, but after that on the lenskart website it show that your order is in process and will deliver on 10th May. I thought might be issue is fixed, but on 10th May they said that your order didn't passed the quality check, need to wait for 24-48 hours. Such a poor service. I waited and after 48 hours they are still saying 2 days, even I have asked to speak with superior and they told you will receive call in 12 hours and its been a week no call. I have never experienced such a bad or I will say worse service. @Peyush Bansal you should sell fish insted of glasses.

Brand Response

Hi There! Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. Please help us with your contact no#/order no# at support@lenskart.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

By: valyoo_lenskart | May 12, 2022  02:04 PM Comments 0