Lenovo

Pune India
Lenovo yoga tablet 8....
Apr 07, 2017 11:37 AM 1082 Views (via Android App)

Hello, friends today I will tell you my experience on Lenovo yoga tablet 8. Friends the only thing I like like in this tablet is the battery life. The battery durability is very good. You can work nonstop for 6 hours. You can download, watch movies and vedios , play games etc. But the other features are very normal you can find in other tablets also. The tablet is both wifi+ cellular but the cellular network coverage is very weak. Style and design of this tablet is little bit odd looking and sometimes you will face handling problem also. The tablet is little bit heavy in weight. It has 8 inches screen which is good but the display was not clear sometimes. It has very old operating system of version 4.2 jelly bean and 1.2 GHz quard core processor with 1 gb ram. Sometimes the system lack very much and also slow down. Features are good enough but not much. Value of money for this tablet should be less.

I hope my review will helpfull to you.

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8