Lenovo

The worst phone I have ever seen.
Jan 19, 2018 11:45 PM 1572 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 20, 2018 08:25 AM)

Hey guys here I m telling about my review on the Lenovo vibe K4 note which I had berfore a week ago and was given by one of my friend. He dont know that how the phone is. But when got and started using I came to know that it is worst phone I have ever use. They are providing 3300 mAh battery. But if use the phone it will only remain nearly 4hours. Then how its 3300 mAh called? They have given 3gb ram but the hanging of phone have started had just started in week only. So I personally give suggestion to all that u should not buy lenovo k4note.

I also experince that when I use using the phone every week new new problem was occuring like firstly the supporting of headfone was stop then the charging shocket was stop and one of the most problem that I have seen in every lenovo k4 note was the problem in the display. It show whit dots anywhere in the display. And if go towards thier service centre then oh my god they take 15 to 1 months for repairing. So this type of service they are providing. If rate in 1-10 then I personally rate ir 0.1.

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note