Lenovo

Stylish but worst product
Jul 24, 2018 05:45 AM 1210 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 24, 2018 06:11 AM)

I had used lenovo k4 note for past 2 years .I felt a very bad experience with this phone.i had purchased this phone mainly because of its security feature - fingerprint lock other than pattern lock and number lock. Its camera quality is very high.I impressed with its automatic call recording and call blocking features .Morevere the phone is so stylish and less weight.It looks beyond its rate which means keeping high standared.These were the great features of this phone which I attracted towards it for purchasing.After 6 months of its usage with great satisfaction it started to create many problems like phone was lagging too much-performance was very poor.screen touch was not so easy as it have taken some time after touch on the phone.when phone was too slow I used to restart it.But it took 10 minutes to boost up.Frequent resetting was the only solution to improve its performance.But losing of so many contacts and files while resetting created problems for me.Also battery consumes very fast especially while am using socila networks.There was a problem with its dual sim aystem also.That is if mobiledata is set with sim2 then sim 1 will not work.Another main problem was its heating while calling .When calling time exceeds half an hour the phone gets started to heat severely and the problem becomes huge with jio sim.Icouldnt call long time because of its heating problem by using jio sim.also plastic case is provided at back.unfortunately I never share this experience with my family.By seeing the style of my phone my father and sister have bought the phones of same brand-lenovo but different model.They had also very bad experience with the lenovo phone.lagging , screen touch , heating problems are the common problems of all lenovo phone.

My strongest intention behind writing this review is to aware all you that the low qulity branded mobile is lenovo.So dont waste your money if you want to use your phone for long time.Now am using oppo-) lagging and screen touch problems have facing with this phone also but adjustable. Iam saying from my own experience is that samsung is best for using long time.

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note