Lenovo

Coimbatore India
LOVELY LENOVA VIBE K4 NOTE
Jan 06, 2018 11:46 AM 2016 Views

I am not a smartphone nerd or tech savvy.But Recently my old phone had given up on me(let's not say the name here)and I was shattered to the core.My brother told me to buy Lenova vibe K4 not.I was a little reluctant, At the start, But when I recieved the phone in hand, I was smiling

I know no one is keen to my personal story of the phone rather would want a better review.so here is my review.so here is my review on Lenova vibe K4 note.

Camera:primary: 13MP;Front camera: 5MP

The camera quality is die for.A selfie driven person or someone who really loves photography would understand how great the camera quality is.I can't stop myself from clicking selfies.

BATTERY LIFE:

Lenova vive k4 Note comes with a grand POWER OF 3300 mAh.In really in simple language the charge stays forever.I use tons of apps in my phone and believe it or not, but this phone handles me using the phone for a longer time.Also the charger has the fastest charger 2.0 feature.This phone not only has a longer usage time but also charges faster.

The phone screen is 5.5" full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS screen.The gorilla screen helps the phone to be stronger.

Android version 5.1 OS with 1.3 GHz mediatek 6753 64 bit octo core processor.

One can use dual micro sim(4G+4G)

Apart from all these great features-What make this phone stand out is the Theatermax.Into the K4 Note there is something powered by VR technology which is called wind screen cinematic experience.With the help of the theatermax you can convert all the movies, videos, youtube etc.To virtual giant screen cinematic experience.

Another fantastic thing about this phone is the dolby atoms surround sound.This phone has dual front firing spaeakers that are fine tuned by dolby engineers.You know what that means?it means the sound quality is way too good.

The security of this mobile is too good to be real too.It comes with the finger print sensor which makes it much more secure than the pattern and number lock.

The storage capacity is 16GB plus it can be expanded up to 128GB with a micro SD card, However it has become too slow for me over the past few months.

All in all this phone is thumbs up for me.

Is it value for money?Ofcourse yes!

Lenovo Vibe K4 Note