Lenovo

Very Good Product
Jun 13, 2019 06:26 PM 322 Views (via Android App)

If you want to buy a smartphone and your budget is 10000₹; then I think it is one of the best Smartphone in between your budget.Because I used it three years already.

Now it's look and design is good and it had other features like fingerprint sensors, dual app profile etc.and sound also very good because it had Dolby Atmos.Battery backups good 4000mAh Lion-polymer but now a days quite difficult for PUBG.PUBG lovers don't use this phone try another one.Rare camera 13mp and front camera 8mp, it had snapdragon processor.I used 3GB RAM 32 GB ROM and it had another one also 4GB RAM 32 ROM price 10999₹; .

I used it three years, still now it had no bad results.Few days ago it fall down from my hand and disturbed in sound system otherwise it had no bad reports.I am fully satisfied from it and I think if you people buy this phone you people also satisfy.

Thank You!