Lenovo

Patna, Bihar India
Worst phone..
Dec 24, 2018 08:26 PM 795 Views (via Android App)

I usually don't say anything about mobile phones but this phone made me say worst things about it. I bought this phone thinking that this might the best option in such a cheap range. But to my disappointment this phone didn't even crossed one year.

I got disappointed so much because I don't even heavily used it. Just usual works on the phone. First its charger stopped working and then suddenly its performance got decreasing. Its camera was good but then after six to seven months its touch stopped working that was really the worst thing to happen.

I didn't expected this phone to get broken this much early. I must say lenovo is a good company for laptops and all but not for Mobile phones.

This is not the only case with me. One of my relatives also bought it and the same. It stopped working after few months.

Lenovo K6 Power 4GB RAM