Lenovo

Mundakkayam India
Dangerous phone
Jun 15, 2018 04:33 PM 1118 Views (via Android App)

This phone is most dangerous phone. I buy this phone 2017 decermber. I use one month and sell this phone. this phone only use to phone call on earphone, not like to call directly. this radiation is very danger. 2 month I am use most number brain problems of me. I am totaly afraid. earpain, memory loss and eye pain is prblms of me on this phone used.

this phone sound is good but 2 months ago small problem on the speaker. software complaint affect on volume system and automatically volume is down.

This phone is not handle the one hand. phone display is 5.5 inch. so two hand is always handle this phone. first one camera is very good. but after first year camera quality is reduced.

This phone is over heated calling time and charging time. 3 hours is battery backup. any file download phone is very heating. not comfortable mobile is lenovo k3 note. after one year use this phone the charger pin was loose and mobile is not charged.

Lenovo K3 Note