Lenovo

Mathura India
Awesome smart phone with best features
Feb 26, 2017 09:35 AM 1535 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Feb 26, 2017 09:32 AM)

Hi friends, today I will share my personal experience and review with Lenovo K3 note. I have purchased this mobile in Jan'16 and since I am using it.

Sound quality of this phone is average, if you want to watch movie on ot you have yo use ear phone. The sound quality through ear phone is very good.

It is very slim mobile. It is very handy and easy to use. All the function of mobile are very easy and easy to handle. The weight of this phone is very light.

Design and style is awesome aa I have told that it is very attractive look, slim and in black color it looks awesome.

Its features arw awesome except sound quality. The camera quality is excellent, sreen is 5.5 inch, supported 4G, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory. Battrty quality is not so good.

It is very reliable and very handy. You can put it in to pocket very easily. Its seevice center available in city.

It is very chepest phone in the budget with having latest features. It is worth purchase and l love  to use this.

I will suggest to purchase it and I will give it 4star