Lenovo

OK OK Product
Dec 16, 2017 12:21 AM 737 Views

This laptop from lenovo is quite high budget laptop nowadays . It costs almost 40000 which is a big price for students but the feature of this laptop satisfy the need to a student and some professional. It gives us core i3 processor with 8 GB of RAM which combining together gives one of the fast and smooth running laptop in this budget . It has a good interface which a beginners can also understand and beginner should use this laptop if they want to get a full specifiaction laptop in this budget . I am almost satisfied with this laptop by its speed and grapics which runs smoothly without hanging .One thing that I hate in this laptop is it's battery backup which didn't last longer than 2 hour's after full charge so it should improved but overall it is good. The value of this laptop should less but I think it is good among his competitior at this budget . We all know lenovo gives us a great service and support and for this laptop a very good response is always given by every buyer including me . So you can buy it .

Lenovo G50 70 Laptop (59 422410)