Performance:

Indore India
Low Data Transfer Speed
Jan 10, 2018 01:41 AM 1841 Views

Performance:

Lenovo is among TOP GADGETS BRAND in India. They are popular for launching MID-RANGE Electronic devices in India. Recently they have launched their latest External Hard Disk drive.

If we talk about is on paper specifications then we would find that it is going to be be one of the best External HDD.

But all what we thought about about this HDD turns out to be FALSE after using it.

I would like to tell only one thing which is the most annoying thing of this HDD, Which is its Data Transfer Speed.

My friend bought this device online and it costed him Rs. 6490.

While creating Backup of my PC on that HDD I found that it was taking a lot of time. It was only transferring data @20mb/s which is very low in terms of new generation HDD. On the specification they have mentioned that it can provide data transfer speed upto 128mb/s but they have not provided even half of that. Same problem occurs in all type of files including .mp3, .rar, jpg, .mp4, etc. So, I came to the conclusion that problem is not with my files but is with that HDD Only.

And because of this experience, I would never recommend anyone to buy this model. Even older Hdd from Lenovo were better from this new one.

Lenovo F309 2 TB External Hard Disk Drive