Was the tour operator helpful:

Feb 15, 2016 09:53 AM 8617 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have traveled from Bangalore to Hyderabad in Lemon Travels, they pick me at the starting point at the scheduled time and provided me with the snacks and the biscuits, all are fine. My scheduled departure at the dropping point is supposed to be at 6:30 am but the bus reached Hyderabad out skirts at 8:00 am. Even this is also fine we reached safely, I don't expect the bus to be driven very fast.

I have booked till Miyapur but the bus driver asked us to get down 6 stops before our destination, we were totally 10 people and argued with the driver about our dropping point. He doesn't even bother about that and raising his voice harshly. I never recommend any passenger to travel in this type of buses. My good suggestion for redbus, please ask the operator whether all the dropping points are proper and will they drop at every points or not.

Lemon Travels