Was the tour operator helpful:

Mar 05, 2018 07:42 PM 2124 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi guys, Today I am going to share my experience. with lemon travels.

I had very bad experience with them as I booked 4 tickets for my family members to Mumbai last year. As my uncle suggested to book the tickets from lemon travels. so I booked the ticket from them . it was my great mistake . I wants to search online about lemon travels before booking but I didn't do that. After booking I search online tour plan I found that they are charging way more than other tour website. But my booking was already done.

He gave me my tickets 3 days before the day of departure I was so frustrated asking him again and again for tickets.

one of my family member wedding in Mumbai so I booked. but last he misprinted ticket timing and of that I missed my flight. My family members got very angry about the travels . and feel very bad that we missed wedding in mumbai. There is no proper response for thier misbehaviour.

After that when I asked for full refund he only gave me options for half refund and or next week ticket with tour guide.I shoulted that Once my family function is finished what is the use of going next week . After that too they not at all asked sorry. they simply refunded my half money.

The tour and travels are useless for me never going to book tickets from them again. so friends please do not book the tickets on lemon travels

Lemon Travels