Was the tour operator helpful:

Travel Convenience:

bangalore India
Nice travels
Feb 23, 2016 03:37 PM 8162 Views
(Updated Feb 23, 2016 03:54 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I have booked a 4seats in redbus website to this bus seats from Bangalore to Chennai. I have traveled in this bus . bus was very good and clean I got from majestic to central Chennai. Speed of rthe bus is always moderate and average. driver is also good .

They will stop buses in good hotel for our meals . even if it was late the driver will weight for 10minutes also. seats are too good and soft . windows are clean and good maintain . I have got discount also for booking seats here . I have traveled in many types of buses but there is variety of change in this buses. if we travels in this buses it is safety too.lemon travels plays an important role in insurance .

They will include insurance amount in tickets also so that if some thing happens to bus the people gets insurance amount hence this is famous in bangalore. only a few travels have this facility among them this is one

Lemon Travels