Parking:

# A107, City Centr 2, New Town, Noapara, Rajarhat, Kolkata 700157, WB

+91-33-40632222

Howrah India
Average Quality but Very Costly
Oct 10, 2017 11:38 AM 928 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 10, 2017 11:35 AM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Lee is one of the popular international brand and they also have good business in India and also have several outlets in all the major cites in India. I have using Lee jeans for 1 year which I purchased from a online retail store and recently have bought an a Lee full shirt from City Centre 2 at Rajarhat, Kolkata. This time I found the shop is at the shopping mall at CC2 is very expensive. I bought the shirt for 1999 and no discount washopping given to us. The trial room is quite OK. It have a good parking place but you have to pay a good amount to park you car. The mall is quite big and attractive and quite busy. Behaviour is not good and diplomatic, they don't care for the middle class common people, always try to catch the attention of the someone rich. The quality if the shirt is average respect to its cost. Cloth is not much comfortable and soft but the fit is agreed with my body. I bought this from the Lee showroom as I got this as a gift and there I found a good collection other wise I try to buy this type of branded item from online or special discount season as they have very very expensive price tag on them and they generally do not allow any discount. I like its name as brand but the quality they provide are not suit with its price range, you can find much better quality and option at local shops for the cheaper prices. So I don't recommend this to anyone due it's highness of price for average quality cloths.

Thanks.