Parking:

A trustable brand
Aug 27, 2017 11:10 AM 1215 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

There are many showrooms of this company available in my city. And it is one of the most trustworthy brand for me.

I have bought many items from here. Among all the showrooms, one showroom is in Maurya Lok in Patna. I use to visit there regularly for buying my clothes and all. Since, it is in Maurya Lok, there is a large area for parking four wheeler and two wheeler vehicles. This showroom is situated at a perfect place. There is enough space around it and inside it for the customers to visit. It has a wide range of items like shoes, shirts, pants, belt, bags, inner wear, wallets and many more. And all the items are available at reasonable price and the quality of product is just amazing. I have not found any defect in any of the item till now. That's why I have a blind faith on this brand.

Lee - Maurya Lok - Patna