Bottle Design:

Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Hi today I am going to review layer wottagirl body spray. I had used this perfume a long time back. first of all I dont like this brand. me and my friend suddenly decided to try this perfume that how it works . it was our great mistake that I tried. I did not used it completely and I threw the bottle after using few times. it is not a long lasting perfume. when I started using this it fragrance stays only 1 to 2 hours. only the packaging is quit attractive with all colors. the bottle is actually made of plastic. but from a distance it looks like glass. its a crystal clear. I personally wanted buy a vanilla twist fragrance . this perfume is quite varient vanilla twist I like the smell. but I noticed that after few times it mixed with a wiered smell which could not be tolerated at all. I was so furious I stopped this using after 3 to 4 applications. my friend too says a same compliant of the product. the price is too high compared to other brand really its a waste of money. so friends I truly said that not to use this body spray.

Layer'r Wottagirl Body Spray