Bottle Design:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Ranchi India
Very bad odour
Jul 29, 2017 09:18 PM 7630 Views (via Android App)

Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

Today I am here to review layer'r wottagirl body splash. I had used this perfume deo long time back. The perdume deo comes in a plastic or fibre body. I personally dont like this brand. I did not even use it completely and threw away the bottle after using few times.

When I first started using this perfume deo in varient vanilla twist I liked the smell of vanilla. But I noticed that after it got mixed with the sweat it produced a very wierd smell which could not be tolerated at all. The orignal smell did not even last for 1 or 2 hours.

I smelled even worse and it even made me dull and sleepy. The other work of a good deo is that it should make us feel good and energised but on contrary it made me lazy.

People around me did not like the smell and did not appreciate it at all. I was so furious that I stopped using it after 2 3 appications. The price is also high and you have many other options in this price range so I will not recommend it to any one.

Layer'r Wottagirl Body Spray