Eid_ul_Fitr_2021

Works well enough
Jan 23, 2021 04:58 PM 116 Views

Though I did not buy it for myself but I had the chance to customize the specifications of this device. However, I chose to obtain what was really present at the first place as the device looked so good. So I got it for one of my senior relatives and she doesn't really know about smartphone brands. However, this smartphone works really well and credits to Lava for choosing such good specs. Those who are not buying it because of the processor, let me tell you that Mediatek Helio G35 works really well for all kinds of uses and is good enough to play games as well. Even the camera section is quiet decent and the battery backup is superb in the smartphone. I like to review smartphones so I keep track of who is buying what in my family. And most of them ask me to choose smartphones for them. Tell you what, this smartphone is really good for the users.

Lava Z6