For Business

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Hello friends,

I am going to share my personal experience about Latestone.com shopping website. This website is very popular and many people want to shopping this website. I bought many product form this website but I am not satisfy with delivery and customer care service.This website products price is good but products quality is not good and its products durability is very less.

This website delivery system is nice but some time got late delivery and products packaging is good. This website have many local brand items so its products quality is not maintain many time.

This website and app is good but I am use its website every time because I am very comfortable with it app compare to it website. This website wish list is not good and payment transfer is automatic cancel some time.

This website reliability is good and its online payment transfer is good work but payment transfer is more time taken or cancel some time. I select COD many time. This website delivery time is very poor for me.

Thanks.