256, 12th Main, 4th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru 560034, KA

+91-80-50443676, +91-9845066065

Raviphad India
Good juice point in Banglore
Jul 27, 2017 06:47 PM 1698 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 27, 2017 06:45 PM)

Hi everyone recently I had visited Banglore in the summer to attend a meeting. We can see many lassi points in banglore . But I had gone to the one which is located at koramangala in Banglore. We can see here different types of lassi like curd lassi, badam lassi, mango, orange, apple and many more lassi are available. This place was very much crowded when I had visited the shop.they present the lassi in a neat and pleasant manner. They maintain clean environment and the cost was reasonable too.

The ambience was very sweet. I had mango as well as badam lassi in the hot summer. The quality as well as the taste was very awesome that it's the first and sweet lassi I found in my life time. They prepare the lassi in a qualified manner. The customer service is very good in dealing with their people. To have the best lassi and types at reasonable price tag visit this lassi juice point in Bangalore.

Lassi Shop - Koramangala - Bangalore