Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Mumbai, India India
Poor direction!!!!
Jul 22, 2017 06:31 PM 3780 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Hi friends, I would like to write my review on the latest marathi movie'Lapachhapi'. The movie was not good at all. I appreciate for the plot line but direction was very poor this time by the great director Vishal furia.

Lapachhapi is a haunted story of young couple based on true incidents. A unique blend of horror and social drama makes this movie thrilling as well as an emotional drama. Concept of the story I really like but the the characters of the was not suitable for the movie, it is a pointless drama.

Being pregnant and having a baby is a such a divine and joyous thoughts. I condemn such topics used for horror movies. This is not a creative thinking done by the movie makers. Please keep horror to adults and not revolve around kids infants and unborn babies as the subject!

Performance of all the lead star cast Pooja Sawant, Usha naik and Vikram Gaikwad was good but story was too much slow. In Horror scenes also I was getting laugh. As there is not much songs in this movie, hence Movie is not getting any compiment from music department. So many missing links and when movie ends at that time also I does not come for the conclusion. Cinematography was very poor as well as screenplay also.

So overall its not a good movie to watch in theaters. I will not recommend this movie to anyone.

Lapachhapi