Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Lancome

Faridabad India
Seems like a Manicre after appplying it
Sep 22, 2015 06:19 PM 2962 Views

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

This is one amazing product! I have struggled with peeling nails that would never grow forever. This product strengthens my nails to the point that I now I have to trim my nails because they get TOO long! What a nice problem!;-) My nails are stronger than they've ever been, .

They very rarely peel at all and look better than ever. This product has a very strange pink hue in the bottle and with one coat it makes my nails look like I've had a professional do a french manicure on my nails. It brightens and whitens the tips and makes the pink beds of my nails look super rosey and healthy.

I don't know how it does it, but it's amazing!  I know that seems a little expensive for a nail product, but considering what it does, it's worth it to me. It not only improves my nails, but it's also a french manicure in a bottle, so I figure the cost is worth the benefits!

Lancome Nail Makeup