Room Quality:

Where Dreams Come True
Apr 16, 2001 10:07 AM 5458 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

A nice,beautiful building with high cieling roofs ,huge corridors,big halls,space n space n space.I,brought up in a three bedroom flats,always had a suppressed desire for spacious accomodation which I only imagined is fantasised about-lalith's mahal palace.My god,it was good, I had all the space in the world.Compared to the flat in south delhi,our bungalow in b'lore was huge but lalith's mahal!!!!!!It was out of the world yaar!

The huge,ornate staircases can drive you crazy,seemingly endless corridors ,the open lawns ,open areas everything is huge and spacious. I ,as the the second child in the family in the backseat of a zen have always yearned for space -physically more than metaphorically.I have been to many places and many hotels in north but lalith's was absolutely fantabulous as I had all the space I ever wanted . The feeling of space,beauty ,peace is an experience by itself beyond words so go and experience it yourself!!!!!!!!

Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel - Mysore