Room Quality:

Nightmare Which I Would Never Like Repeating
Aug 12, 2013 10:35 AM 3112 Views

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

We went there and the first thing, they took a cover charge of 200 for entering the palace.we planned for a buffet lunch which was bad. It does not meet any standards. Its below standards for the money they charge. Service is bad.

You need to ask waiters multiple times the same thing. Spoons, plates not clean. Food very bad quality. Waiters seem to give more importance to foreigners. I feel they are heavily arrogant by the name. I would say even the location is bad as no transport options other than taking their cabs.

For example if a normal auto would charge you 40 bucks, they also provide auto on call who would charge you 120. They just run by name. They don't fall under any star category. There are much better hotels at the heart of the city with extremely good food and good services.

Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel - Mysore