Room Quality:

+91-8010114400

4.5 Star

CELESTIAL
Feb 01, 2003 04:13 PM 5513 Views
(Updated Feb 01, 2003 04:22 PM)

Room Quality:

Guest Services:

I just dont know from where to start b'coz it's so difficult to describe such a beautiful palace.One falls short of words if we go on describing it.When I got down from the car I was like wow! what a palace.There stood a shimmering white palace in front of me.There was a guard standing at the entrance with the typical costume as that of the king's guard.The staff there were very helpful when it came to unloading the luggage.When I entered the palace I felt like I was in heaven.The huge carved rose wood elephant in the reception lounge is simply superb!!!!!!!!.The central hall is adorned with the life size portraits of all wodeyar kings.Those polished venetian marble floor,priceless carpets everywhere,ornate rose wood furniture & that huge royal chandelier is breathtaking!!!!!!!!.In the night with those lights illuminated everywhere in & arround lalitha mahal is just awesome!!!!!!!.Those open spacious never ending corridors,that royal staircase with that huge mirror which sweeps us to the upper floor is simply superb!!!.Those endless well manicured green lawns with that fountain is amazing!!!Though it's expensive it's worth it.The rooms are airy,spacious with period furnitures,cot,dressing table & dinning set.The best apart from all these is MYSORE SILVER THALI.The food has a home made touch in it.The decor of the lift is very royal.In the evening there is a melodious shehnai music floating in the air.ALL THESE TOGETHER MAKES LALITHA MAHAL AN OUTSTANDING,UNIQUE & PAR EXCELLENCE HOTEL.More than me telling u all u should experience it by yourself.SO JUST GO & ENJOY YOURSELVES in this sprawling white palace called lalitha mahal!!!!!!!!!!

Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel - Mysore