Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Lakme

Bangalore India
Lakme lip love think before use
Dec 14, 2017 08:03 PM 930 Views

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

I had recently watched ads on TV regarding Lakme Lip Love. Even the price had reduced to Rs 180. So thought let me buy a rose that is pink. When I purchased it the shopkeeper told me that it is the earlier rate and he charged Rs 200 only.

I didn't think of the price much because from 180 I paid 20 Rs extra and kept quiet. But later I started using it, the result was hopeless. They had mentioned that it is waterproof and it lasts for 12 hours even by applying water. I had applied after my breakfast by afternoon already it had gone. In fact, I had not even drunk water. I thought it is same as other lipstick. I found there nothing special in this. I wish to say that Lakme Lip Love is as same as other lipsticks don't think it will last for 12 hours as shown in ads. Please think before you buy.It is not worth paying Rs 200.

Lakme Raspberry Lip Love Lip Care