Ease of Use:

Dec 15, 2018 12:43 PM 353 Views

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Hello viewers!

I don't use foundation on my face, instead I prefer going with different kinds of BB creams, however at the drugstore near my home I found this tiny bottle packed in a cardboard box in the cupboard and my eyes saw it!

I tried the tester in the drugstore itself just to see the color, tint and blending nature of this product. And volaaa.i loved it.it just blended so nicely that I don't even need a beauty blender or brush to blend the cream.

I bought this product for 128 rupees only.and the very first time when I applied on my skin, by end of the day this is what I felt.

pros:

blended really good, I would give 10/10.

it gives matte feeling, so good for oily skin girls, I would give 9/10

it stays easily on face without oxidizing for at least 5 hours.

Cons:

Does not give a great coverage, so acne scars should be separately covered with concealer though!

Its not water proof

the cream has a tint of light yellow and orange shades.

Final:

Definitely its a good one, I loved it and I cannot get matte finish and 5 hours stay time and easily blend-able product for just 128 rupees. Worth the money. I would definitely continue using it!

Lakme Face Magic Souffle