Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Lakme

Lakme face magic really magical
Oct 10, 2018 08:13 PM 273 Views (via Android App)

Ease of Use:

Sensitivity:

Perfect for everyday use, lakme face magic skin tints souffle adds a distinctive quotient to moments in your day .This water base solution is easy to blend and offers a combination of makeup and skin care that is perfect for radiance and protection. offering an instant glow , this SPF solution has cucumber extracts that keeps the skin cool , moist and protected from the scorching sun. That' s not all ! The souffle also comes in different shades to fit every skin tone from shell, pearl and marble, this face magic souffle is everything you need to add that magic in your day.

I got this because I was bored of my BB creams and wanted a change .And since I have used the older version i.e Lakme daily wear souffle which used to be my favourite in college, I was expecting a lot from this .The only reason I used to love it is that it gave this glow to my face and it was probably the only daily wear foundation in the market that time which suited my dusky indian skin.

Lakme Face Magic Souffle