203, 2, Near Gaikwad Petrol Pump, Astral Court, Above Reliance Fresh, Gaikwad Nagar, Aundh, Pune, MH

+91-20-60603656

Lakme Beauty Salon – Pune
Apr 30, 2015 12:35 AM 9868 Views

I went to this beauty salon today for the first time for a hair-cut. Though it is very close to where I live, I didn’t go there before because I knew it would be expensive but this time when I wanted a new hair cut, I decided no matter how expensive, the cut should be perfect and from professionals.

The staff greeted me with a bright smile on their faces. The parlour is spacious and everything neatly arranged.

I went for their hair cut and blow dry combo and it cost me 450rs. The hair cut was awesome! I am feeling as a totally new person. I absolutely love it. The best thing is, they did it in a jiffy! Just half an hour and I was headed back home. I totally loved their professional work.

Now I think I wouldn’t go anywhere else for a haircut ever!

Lakme Beauty Salon - Pune