203, 2, Near Gaikwad Petrol Pump, Astral Court, Above Reliance Fresh, Gaikwad Nagar, Aundh, Pune, MH

+91-20-60603656

Lakme Saloon- Amanora Mall, Pune
Nov 26, 2012 04:31 PM 10013 Views

A DISASTROUS EXPERIENCE AT LAKME SALOON. I visited the Lakme Saloon, Amanora Mall for hair coloring-streaking. The experience was too bad that the stylist didn't know about the products and colors they were using. They colored my hair, however the hair didn’t catch the color due to incorrect proportion of colors being used, so they used bleach this time. My hair turned Orange.To hide the orange color, he colored my hair all black.

I was traumatized, hence called the area sales manager for help.Initially he showed as if he is trying to help me. So to compensate he offered me 2 spas to recover damaged hair. I went once, where he along with the stylist were present. The false promise was that they would give me a new look and my hair would be all good after a month once I take spa but the second time I visited for a spa, the attitude was totally different.. The AREA SALES MANAGER looked very busy with his personal commitment. I NOT ONLY WASTED MY MONEY and ENERGY BUT HAVE DAMAGED HAIR AT LAKME SALOON.

Write a Review on Lakme Beauty Salon - Pune