Mumbai India
Use cheap products and not Lakme !!
Apr 30, 2015 02:23 PM 32974 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Apr 30, 2015 02:23 PM)

I went to a Lakme Salon in Nagpur for an Engagement party makeup. The package costed me Rs.4000, with makeup, basic facial and waxing. I was excited since Lakme is the best in this field(.so I had heard!)

I was serviced by one Ms.Manisha. I was happy with the service provided by her. The waxing was almost pain-free and the facial very relaxing.

Now the bad part.the makeup done by the staff was good, infact pretty decent, but to my surprise the products used by the Lakme Salon was not LAKME but cheap Korean and Chinese products! They had cheap VOV products and others of the same type for makeup. I was aghast! I just couldn't understand why in the world would they use other brand products when they have a line of their own! This either means they don't believe their products to be good or their products are "not cheap" enough to be used on their customer.

Pros

-Services are pretty good(I was happy with my facial and waxing)

-Decent and helpful staff

Cons

-Chances of "breakouts" are more since they use lower brand products(Luckily I didnt have a problem, but my friend had!)

Final Verdict: Good for simple services and nothing more than that.

Lakme Beauty Salon - Mumbai